3.20.2011

My first project (ever!)

This is the first project I"ve been working on as a stylist. Two years ago when The Dance Company started their album, they asked me to help them for their first fashion spread for Rolling Stone Magazine Indonesia. I came out with an idea, do some presentation and lucky me, they all interested. They gave me only 2 weeks to finish all the blazers, pants, shirts and shoes. It was crazzzyyy!! I bought all the raw materials at Mayestik, Blok M, went for a quick body measurements, then working on it night and day. I haven't got any proper sleep but its soo worth it. I'm literally married to my sewing machine. I made 2 sets for each of'em. I'm still learning, and still willing to. Major thank you to Rolling Stone magazine and TDC for giving me this opportunity. It became one of the best thing that ever happened in my life on 2009! If you wanted to know what it looks like on set, you could watch it on my youtube channel Artkanitoarca. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment