6.29.2011

My First Half Marathon

I have to admit that I'm feeling quite nerveous for this December half marathon. Its my first official race. I started running since November 2010 (yes I'm a beginners) and I never join any 5k or 10k race before, but I'm crazy enough to signing up for 21k. Its a challenging distance though, but I have 5 months  to train and I love to challege myself. The race itself going to be held in Singapore 4th December  2011, and my sister (a long time runner) join the full marathon. I run 3k to 5k almost everyday but in a different pace, now what I wanted to focus on was endurance and speed. Not a piece of cake but I know with a solid plan and decipline I will get there. I even make this motivational board behind my room door to keep me fresh and focus. I hope I'm running out of excuses  that keeping me away from the actual running. My last silly excuses is – the fortune cookie said dont run today. Lame...Wish me luck guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment