8.27.2012

Dream Came True

 Have you ever ask a specific thing to God through prayers, and not so long after it came true? I think that's what happened to me. I'm asking for a movie role that requires a dancing scene in it, and 5 days later a phone call rang me the good news! Its been a while tho, since my first movie in 2004, so I'm honoured to be a part of this awesome team and lucky enough to be one of Eko Supriyanto student for 3 weeks. I never dance before, so for10 hour a day, 7 days a week mas Eko gives me a private lessons on body movement. The pressure's high. The shooting process took us 21 days, more or less. Energy draining.. But I never been happier.

1 comment:

  1. what movie is this agni?? btw... i think god only give u 3 ways for your pray.... (di kasih di langsung sesudah bedoa atau minta, atau di simpen nanti buat kapan2, yang terakhir kalau di dunia ga di kasih ya di akhirat nanti hehehe)

    ReplyDelete