6.25.2015

Bob'omb Brownie Truffle

 One of the reason why I love themed party, because I have the opportunity to nerding out and make fun food and dessert ideas. For mas Rudra Super Mario birthday party, I made this Bob'omb from the game. This bite size cute truffle are so easy to make! I've got it from Nerdy Nummies youtube channel, but I use my own brownie recipe instead of the box mix they've suggesting.
But if you have no time and prefer the box mix its also fine. Just make sure you use the high quality butter. 

Here are the things you need if you use the brownie box mix;
1 box      brownie mix
2/3 cup   white sugar
1 cup      flour
1 tsp       vanilla extract
1 cup      butter

For decorating;
1 bar         dark chocolate compound
1 cup        yellow M &M's
1 cup        mini pretzels

You can see the step by step video by Nerdy Nummies here. My Bob'omb looks messy, I still struggling with everything to do with icing, melted chocolate and decorating in general)



A pretty nice addition to the dessert table doesn't it ?

Here is my easy Brownie recipe for anyone who ask:
1/2 cup   unsalted butter
1/2 cup   white sugar 
2 whole   eggs
1    tsp    vanilla extract
1/2 cup   unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup   all purpose flour
1/4 tsp    baking powder

Just mix 'em together and bake it in a preheated 175 degrees C oven, in a greased and floured 20 cm square pan or any pan you prefer for 25 minutes. Keep checking, you dont want to over bake it. 

This is my easy and quick brownie recipe, whenever my husband ask for a nice warm dessert or for a potluck party.

Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment