6.04.2015

I'm Back!

Whoa, my last post was in 2013? That was long.So many unexpected stuff happened in two years, wisely ended my 7 years relationship, be single, met someone new, broke up again , then met this geeky guy who I fell in love with, marry him and gave birth to this beautiful baby. He's so beautiful, it make me looks like a newborn's poop everytime I took picture with him. His name is Rudra Arka, the mightiest of the mighty, the brilliant one, the eldest son. It's a Sanskrit, just like mine- Agni Pratistha Arka. It took me a whole nine months finding the perfect name for this little baby- yes I am dead serious about names, in Indonesia we believe, names that are given to your child is a prayers for his future being. And I know that he is gonna change the world. My next post going to be different of course from my previous posts, mommy things if you may call it. Well, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment